How do I get my SIM Card from International iPhone to work in USA iPhone?

PatrickFD

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
I lived in Switzerland for 5 years and purchased an (unlocked) iPhone 6 from a local Mobile Service Provider and set up my account. I used this as my main work phone and for e work mails, etc. I had also been issued a work iPhone (iPhone 5) with a USA number while living abroad that had some security encryptions on it since it came straight from my Company. So I had 2 iPhones, one was an iPhone 6 unlocked with a Swiss Number and one was a more secure iPhone 5 with a USA number. I recently moved back to the USA and still have both phones. I preferred the iPhone 6, so before I moved, I switched SIM cards while in Switzerland and the iPhone 6 worked perfectly with the USA SIM in it. Cell signals, Phone calls, Wifi, etc all worked. Once my Swiss contract ran out, I was just going to switch the SIM Cards and use my iPhone 6 with the USA SIM in it as my only iPhone. Now I am back in the USA and when I switched the SIM cards, the USA SIM does not pick up any mobile signals at all in the iPhone 6, but still works normally in the iPhone 5.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks very much in advance

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Well I was in a blog since I'm going to Australia on vacation. This issue was described by many. The suggestion that seemed to work was to reset all network settings and then insert sim card.

PatrickFD

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the reply.

I tried resetting the network settings and this did not fix the issue. Every so often, it shows the cell network "searching" but does not connect to anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4