how are YOU feeling at the moment?

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
right now... i feel great, worked yesterday and then cleaned my car, washed my car, cleaned the house, someone brought me home made dinner, and then showered and it still is rolling over to today loving it

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Amazing, went and had a great time working out with my friends, played an awesome game if soccer, had an AMAZING dinner with the family and currently at my girlfriend's house also going to be getting my next pay check within the hour, gotta live freelance work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got sick yesterday :( so im feeling sick at the moment. so congested and my stomach muscles are hurting bleh :/ but excited cuz i finally start work wednesday :) and thursday night i get to line up to get my iphone 5S!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Disgusted. Just read an article about Hillary getting her supporters together. If she becomes President, i'll go back to where my ancestors came from, Ireland. She MUST be stopped. Can i get a BENGHAZI?:mad:

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I feel pretty good, except for the fact that my store is STILL number 2 in my region and it's STILL behind the same store it has been this whole month. We are basically neck and neck with 5 days to go in the month. I refuse to lose!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling a tad irritable. I may spend the day AFK, if it doesn't improve. Probably from a lack of rest...;)

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm bored at work, and my throat is giving me some pain. I think I am going to get sick soon. I hate that little period of time where you THINK you're getting sick, and you can SLIGHTLY feel it, but it doesn't kick in just yet. Ugh, frustrating!

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Kind of happy really, just found out that I have an 81 in my design tech class, an 93 in comm tech, a 88 in math and 89 in computer engineering. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Kinda bummed. I wanted french fries with my lunch but the cafeteria does not offer fried foods on Mondays. News to me.

​Ask me this question tomorrow at 430 when I clock out and I'll be doing darn well. Vacation!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
outta my mind right now...all these sales on the 5C are KILLING ME 😝 I hate to part with my 4S...but damn $50 ! how could you pass that up....idk. Idk. Idk.......

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy