Hi, would anyone be interested in buying wireless headphones that you never have to charge?

John1393

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm working on these wireless headphones that you never have to charge, and I just wanted to do some customer validation to see if they're worth building, so please give me your most honest response. And also please a price range that you would be comfortable with for buying these headphones.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for posting your question here at iMore, and I welcome you to our community. While awaiting responses from our members, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines as well as the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Now in regard to your question, I am personally in favor of purchasing wireless headphones that I'd never have to charge, but it also depends on the design, fit, sound and affordability.....:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hummm, ..."never have to charge". That TECHNOLOGY would be worth BILLIONS. Sure I'm interested.

LordNedox

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
ONLY if they work properly, and I mean perfectly. I hate the wires on my laptop headphones, but I've tried "normal" wireless ones (with AA batteries) and the quality was so bad and with so much interference.. I just threw them away..

lht1999

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
You are building wireless charging into the headphones? If it doesn't add much weight to the headphones I am willing to pay $10-$20 extra.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu