Hi iMore community!

Minorite

May 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys! I'm really excited to be a part of your great family! :) My phone history: Former Android fan. Joined the Dark Side about a year ago when I was looking for a new phone to replace my bricked Nexus 5 and decided to try iPhone 7. I still ask myself why I haven't tried Apple gadgets ages ago, as iPhone 7 combined with MacBook Air made my life way easier!:biggrin:

Hope I'll be able to bring some value to the community. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys! I'm really excited to be a part of your great family! :) My phone history: Former Android fan. Joined the Dark Side about a year ago when I was looking for a new phone to replace my bricked Nexus 5 and decided to try iPhone 7. I still ask myself why I haven't tried Apple gadgets ages ago, as iPhone 7 combined with MacBook Air made my life way easier!:biggrin:

Another excellent introduction! Welcome to iMore....

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Great introduction! Welcome to the family and hope to see you here often!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77