Here’s what Android users think of the iPhone 11 Pro

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Don’t you think it’s like that on any forum? Not everyone is locked into one system; many people use both iPhone and Android. What a boring world if all we can say is Rah!, rah! (fill in the platform).

Respectfully

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree and, in my instance, the iPhone works best for me also though I do play with a Android too.

I guess I am different than most iPhone users though because I am open to change and, while not focused on change for change sake, enjoy the adventure that comes with it. For instance, while I ultimately enjoy where I live I love to travel especially to Europe. It presents a different viewpoint and forces me to see the world in a different light.

But now I’m rambling. I have to give credit to the faithful like yourself here at iMore. You are respectful to those of us who are a bit different and I can’t ask for more. That’s why I keep coming back.

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it.......As for the rambling, I’m with you...lol...I’m waiting for my son’s football practice to end and I’m catching myself losing focus on what I’m typing. Anyway, keep doing what you’re doing because it’s a pleasure to chat with you.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it.......As for the rambling, I’m with you...lol...I’m waiting for my son’s football practice to end and I’m catching myself losing focus on what I’m typing. Anyway, keep doing what you’re doing because it’s a pleasure to chat with you.

The pleasure is all mine. This is a great community and I’ve learned a lot.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Some people feel the need to prove themselves to stroke their ego. Cracks me up every time.

Is that what you were doing?

Not much to prove if the other poster doesn’t have any facts, even less if they don’t know the difference between quantitative data and statistics.

It's not about living in a silo and we don't. However every time I come to iMore I don't want to constantly hear/read Apple is good but Android is better either. Indeed competition brings improvements, but that's not what is being portrayed with these posts. This is nothing more than asteism (however you define it), those are nice shoes, but your feet are ugly, this food taste good, but mine taste better type of concept. It's actually a form of brainwashing one into believing they have something that is inferior compared to next person or product.
Outside perspective can be informative without asteism.

Eloquently put.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
FWIW, I come here, because I want to discuss, share, and learn about Apple. I'm fully aware that there is another forum under the MoNa umbrella called Android Central. And I have gone there when I have questions specific to an Android device.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
For the second time, I’m NOT A TROLL (seriously?). I’ve said many positive things about Apple and its devices on this forum (believe it or not). if you can find which threads they’re on (iPhone 11, iOS 13 etc). As I’ve said before, I use an iPad Pro and had iPhones...and have an interest in them.

I don't know man...your avy is an Android eating an Apple pie. If you're not a troll...you're definitely wearing a trolls uniform considering you're on an Apple-enthusiast forum.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
I don't know man...your avy is an Android eating an Apple pie. If you're not a troll...you're definitely wearing a trolls uniform considering you're on an Apple-enthusiast forum.

(Sigh)

As I’ve said before, I registered this account on AC forums...that’s why I chose an Android for my profile pic. I joined iMore afterwards. If I could have a separate profile pic I would.

If I was a troll I could be much more annoying than some already find me, but I’m not a troll and just another user participating in the forum.

I can’t read minds but I’m pretty sure that most users would prefer it that this thread stays on topic or on something somewhat relevant rather than debating on whether I’m a troll or not (I’m not, if you haven’t already gotten the previous 3 times I’ve said so).

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I can’t read minds but I’m pretty sure that most users would prefer it that this thread stays on topic or on something somewhat relevant rather than debating on whether I’m a troll or not (I’m not, if you haven’t already gotten the previous 3 times I’ve said so).

:yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
*Song from Disney starts playing...*

Getting back on topic, both iPhone and Android users have gotten a bad rap. iPhone users are accused of being lemmings and Android users are accused of being haters. Many of us have used both brands and have chosen a preference. For me, it’s an iPhone. Why is irrelevant. We all like what we like. Period. The iMore Blog article was designed to generate a conversation and it did. . It’s up to us to keep the conversation civil.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Getting back on topic, both iPhone and Android users have gotten a bad rap. iPhone users are accused of being lemmings and Android users are accused of being haters. Many of us have used both brands and have chosen a preference. For me, it’s an iPhone. Why is irrelevant. We all like what we like. Period. The iMore Blog article was designed to generate a conversation and it did. . It’s up to us to keep the conversation civil.

Fair enough, you’re right :)

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like camera and battery life was all that android users needed to switch to an iPhone.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/g...ble-happened-i-bought-iphone-impressions.html

Starting to see an increased number of android users switching to the new iPhone pro on social media, Reddit, and you tube. Guess iPhone hardware isn’t as behind as some falsely claim, looks like Apple will have a strong Christmas quarter this year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77