Help with strava

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I just got the watch and really excited to use strava. First bike ride and every time I lift my wrist the app would close and default to clock. I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way? I also place strava in glance mode but it didn't start when I start the app on the phone which is frustrating.

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I agree with you and wish that the toggle was available on a glance or something. I use the Keynote remote, but unless I turn on resume last activity, it displays the watch app when I want to change the slide. I don't think there's an easier way.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I have contacted strava we will see what they say. I also can't delete a run or bike from the watch if it's Been started on accident.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way?

Also agree with you. I sure wish there was an easier way - like maybe a toggle on the Connected glance.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got the watch and really excited to use strava. First bike ride and every time I lift my wrist the app would close and default to clock. I found a setting in general/wake screen and select resume last activity. The app works great this way when I am done with the activities I want to toggle it back. It's a pain. Is there an easier way? I also place strava in glance mode but it didn't start when I start the app on the phone which is frustrating.

Double clicking the crown will bring you back to the last used app - in your case Strava... that might help...

I use this feature when biking... I'll start the workout app with outdoor cycling... then I'll start Strava... I then double clip to toggle back to Workout... but can toggle back and forth between the apps by double clicking the crown... As long as I don't switch to another app.

Agreed on the inability to delete/cancel a session that you don't want to keep.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Ended up returning the watch. The things I was promised I could do didn't work. Watch would run sluggish and strava works best on the phone. Lack of features was disappointing. Strava told me no plans to add those features.