Help with Iphone contact's

spy5417

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Help needed. I recently quit my job to move to another and all my contacts were synced through their exchange server and of course they killed my password. Although my contacts are still available on my Iphone but I cannot move them over to my outlook on my laptop because the password for the server is not working. Is there a way or a software I can get to get the contacts out of my phones hard drive? I am in Sales and all the contacts are my current customer base and I cannot add my new companies exchange server until I delete my previous companies exchange server info. I practiced with my wife?s Iphone and once I delete her companies exchange server all the contacts delete. I thought of just writing them down but there are just over 600 contacts so that does not seem feasible.

Last edited:

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Usually, email/contacts are stored server side with Exchange. The phone is simply allowed access to this info on the server through a username and password. Generally, if you are logged out of that Exchange server, you cannot see your email/contacts on your phone.

Just to clarify, you can see still see the contacts in your phone?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Not sure but I do not think that you can do what your trying to do. I would right down the most important numbers before I.T. figures out that you can still see the contact list.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni