Help Me find an iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I need an iPhone 5. Now before I start this I am new to using this forum so I truly apologize if I break rules here. I don't think I am because I read the rules. Here I go.

I have LG Optimus G and Nexus 7 16gb both in extremely swell condition. No scratches or chips on either. The only thing is, I want the iPhone 5. I came from an iPhone 4 and I really miss the iPhone. So my question is where would be the best and fastest way for me to get my hands on a nice iPhone 5.

Thanks in advance guys. Again, I'm sorry if I broke rules. If I did, could you let me now and I won't do it again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Help Me Please

How about going to a nearby AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Best Buy, Radio Shack, Walmart or Apple Store? All of them sell the iPhone 5. Furthermore, you can also order online from them as well.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You could also put your Android hardware for sale over at AndroidCentral.com the sister site to iMore. You would get a welcome audience there and eBay is fine, but you pay fees to them, may or may not get what you want for them, etc.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Depends on how long you have had the other phone. You could try and plead your case with your carrier.

You could put the phone up for sale on Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, or other..You can go to Gazelle.com or Usell.com to see how much your other phone is worth.

You could open up another line with your carrier which would put you in another 2 year contract for the additional line so, you get the contract price as opposed to paying full retail.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a 4S I traded a Galaxy S3 for. I want a Iphone 5 as well.. Think I'll try the "Y- shaped stick" suggestion.

Thank you EauRouge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4