Help adding songs with a different laptop without syncing

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
For the record, the thread I write is only for that guy who seeks a way to add songs, 'Gaz Chao is not offering you a useful program, and ignoring his spammy posts would probably benefit you', how do you interpret what you said, are you indicating what you want to indicate. Based on what ,you said i was not offering a useful program, clearly based on none. whose spammy posts would probably benefit that guy? You said my post is spam, should the author of post which he makes sure is not spam is accused as spam response the otherwise? if it is a spam, i take whatever accusation you said, but the point is, your accusation is based on nothing. should a normal man think this is unrespectful to the efforts and thoughts given by author. Argument is not making any good here. I dont have no intention to address nothing, but what you said just hurt me and mislead the people who actually needs help. I just beg you, look into the method I talked about to add more songs without syncing by using the software 'Kuaiyong' before saying my post is spam. because i do so before i post anything here. the guy who said he didn't make it by using this software is missing something. if think you are right about me, just prove me wrong. I am more than happy to see it.
I don't recall addressing you about anything, i would prefer the same from you. I simply offered a suggestion to another user so that he may get legitimate help and not spam.

Last edited: