Have you used Apple Pay?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My bank finally signed on to the Apple Pay bandwagon

I've been emailing them for over a year and no reply then just yesterday I drove up to an ATM and I saw the Apple Pay advertisement to my joy. Got home and set up my card in Wallet. Can't wait to try it

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
In the 13 months I've been on iOS, I have yet to use it. Then again, on the 8-ish years I was on Android I never used that one either. I don't know, maybe I'm too paranoid I'll get a call from the bank telling me my debit card was used without my permission/knowledge.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Got it all setup with my Discover card, but keep pulling out my wallet, when I check out, out of habit. One of these days I'll remember. ;)

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
No bc Dave Ramsey talked cash trash about it. Just that you really should go cash, etc, you feel it. But that’s an argument for it! I don’t have to use it!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Dave Catherall said:
I use it everyday, but on my Apple Watch S3

I use it almost daily on my non-S3 Watches (need a new phone for the S3C). Very handy (npi). The Subway near me doesn't have an NFC reader or I'd use it there too. I'll ask them if they have an ETA on Apple Pay.

Safeway must have got a software upgrade for it's chip readers. They're a little faster than before, but still slower than Apple Pay. Unfortunately, their Apple Pay readers have been down on my last two visits.

No bc Dave Ramsey talked cash trash about it. Just that you really should go cash, etc, you feel it

Trash talk doesn't dissuade me. But that's a good point for those who can't handle money (npi) well. The type of personality that uses plastic because 'it's not like spending real money' or 'I can't be out of money; I still have checks!' is probably better off without Apple Pay. And plastic. And checks (anybody remember those? LOL)