Has apple reached its peak?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Not really. The only major differences are what UI a name brand overlays on the OS. Samsung with TouchWhiz and HTC with Sense just to name a few (and both slow the phone down tremendously from my personal experience). A phone carrier will disable certain features in the settings that they don't want their customers having access to. Other than that it's all the same OS (depending on the version).
I have an s6 and my wife has a Nexus.... they are two totally different experiences

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have an s6 and my wife has a Nexus.... they are two totally different experiences

We've had the Galaxy Nexus and the S4. Granted, both purchased directly from Google so they're pure Android. However, having spent a few years as a Guide on one of the larger Android forums, I had to offer assistance in many of the different phone sections. The experience between phones may feel different but the OS is the same.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
A slow down in growth is understandable at this point. In the past year and a half Apple has introduced 4 new phones, all of which had great sales. Those sales included many with the 4, 4s,and 5 who had been waiting for a larger screen. Sales were huge and now the lull comes. Is it doom? No, just slow growth. But growth is still there and will improve. Even so, Apple's sales are ahead of Android. And don't forget in 2015 Apple pulled in $6 billion in revenue from App Store sales. Gosh, darn it, I wish I could fail like Apple!

kazemosman

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
So after their most recent earning call it seems that apple missed expectations and have been downgraded to reach an aim of 130$ i stead of 150$. I still think that number is great but what is interesting is analysts seem bullish on Google beating Apple to become the most valuable company in the world. Apple recently refreshed their apple tv lines , new iPad category, and the app,e watch has been around for some time. It seems that with all that the only sector really growing is Mac and they are still very dependent on iPhone sales. With these new sets of data i really think apple needs to come up with a new strategy to push some real excellent products they have, but more importantly they really need to work on their iPad pro to make it a true pro device. I read the other day on one of the mobile nations sites that Microsoft beat Apple by a considerable amount in tablet sales. Apple invented the tablet market and should be on top.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup