Has anyone figured out a way to change carrier logos on IOS7 without jailbreaking?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can honestly say I never thought about it- and now that I have- IMO I think its a silly thing to jailbreak your phone for.

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't jailbreak my phone solely for that either. Not many people would. It's just one of the things you can do with a jailbreak. But without a jailbreak we all know that there very few changes we can make. I have no intention of jailbreaking my phone. Which is why I was curious if anyone had created a program to allow the logo change without jailbreaking. Like in IOS 6.

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Nobody even even slightly suggested jailbreaking. The whole question that started this topic is if anyone knew how to simply change the logo WITHOUT jailbreaking. No one EVER suggested jailbreaking. Just the opposite.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It is the carrier id by the signal bars. It is called the carrier logo. In IOS6 there was a program available for download for windows or Mac that allowed you to change the logo to pretty much whatever you want. You can also create your own logo with Photoshop. This is all possible with out jailbreaking your phone. However with IOS 7 it is no longer possible to change the carrier logo without jailbreaking.

When I was jailbroken I changed mine but I never knew it could be done without jailbreaking. Learn something new every day!

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Nobody even even slightly suggested jailbreaking. The whole question that started this topic is if anyone knew how to simply change the logo WITHOUT jailbreaking. No one EVER suggested jailbreaking. Just the opposite.

Several people mentioned jailbreaking. Anyway, I went to the website you posted and they have an update that says you can't do it without jailbreaking on iOS7.

So the answer to your question is no. At least not yet.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I did this back when the first jailbreak and third party app store hit the iPhone. Had a pretty colored, T-Mobile logo up there replace the standard text. Looking back on it now... Not sure why I cared.

foti658

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Did you find a way to change carrier name ?? My service provider is cytamobile Vodafone, the name is too long and creates a bug/lag that slows down the iPhone 5/5S...!! That is a legit reason to change it. (Don't want jailbreak solutions as well)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had heard of a program called Carrier Editor. Anyone hear of that? It's suppose to change the carrier name in the status bar. But that was a while back. ?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2