Guess What Happened to Me

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
DANG I am *this* close to running to Best Buy to trade in my 5s and 6 for a 6 Plus.

I DID NOT NEED to see this thread!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, OP!

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
DANG I am *this* close to running to Best Buy to trade in my 5s and 6 for a 6 Plus.

I DID NOT NEED to see this thread!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, OP!

You should be cool with a 6. What has kept me away from iPhones is I was a late smartphone adopter (even though I used PDAs) and I didn't like the keyboard because the screen was too narrow. Not an issue anymore. I am way faster typing on the 6+ than the Q10, plus I can buy and sell securities from my phone. Previously when I was out in the field, I had to break out the iPad and use the Q as a hotspot.

I am loving it. Life just got so much simpler. I wish they would have used a larger screen years ago.

Timing is everything. Say prayer, light a candle, kill a chicken, or whatever, and go. Then ask. Seek and ye shall find.

What was real funny is while I was being checked out a lady came up and asked about the Plus, but she wanted a 16, not a 64, so she turned it down. Her loss.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You should be cool with a 6. What has kept me away from iPhones is I was a late smartphone adopter (even though I used PDAs) and I didn't like the keyboard because the screen was too narrow. Not an issue anymore. I am way faster typing on the 6+ than the Q10, plus I can buy and sell securities from my phone. Previously when I was out in the field, I had to break out the iPad and use the Q as a hotspot.

I am loving it. Life just got so much simpler. I wish they would have used a larger screen years ago.

Timing is everything. Say prayer, light a candle, kill a chicken, or whatever, and go. Then ask. Seek and ye shall find.

What was real funny is while I was being checked out a lady came up and asked about the Plus, but she wanted a 16, not a 64, so she turned it down. Her loss.

Timing IS everything.
I love my iPhone 6 but I'm just getting itchy for a bigger device. See, when I bought it I thought it was going to be too big. That was before I bought my Note 4. Now that I'm using my Note 4 I'm thinking that I could have managed the 6 Plus just fine. So I'm second guessing myself.