Greetings, earthlings

jdmorin

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello there!!

Long time reader, first time poster.... I jest.. I was on the Crackberry side, then Android Central for a long time.. Now I'm here.

I just got my iPhone 6 Plus this week after having a Galaxy S6. I gotta say... I love this phone. I like the slightly bigger screen and find the picture quality way better. Also noticing that the battery on this phone is way better than the S6.

Only got the 16gb model. Had 1tb cloud storage with One drive.. Got rid of it and upgraded the iCloud storage (cheaper that way... Not sure if I'll ever use 200gb).

Hopefully I see you all around the forum.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! Well, I've had an iPhone for over 4 years now. Went from the 8 gb iPhone 4 to the 16 gb iPhone 5, then to the 64 gb iPhone 6s Plus. I never went over my free 5 gb of iCloud storage. Even now I have 2.6 gb still available. Why on earth do you need 200 gb of iCloud storage?

jdmorin

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! Well, I've had an iPhone for over 4 years now. Went from the 8 gb iPhone 4 to the 16 gb iPhone 5, then to the 64 gb iPhone 6s Plus. I never went over my free 5 gb of iCloud storage. Even now I have 2.6 gb still available. Why on earth do you need 200 gb of iCloud storage?

Paranoia that I'll lose my crap haha.

Pictures and video backup mostly. I was up to about 9gb on my One drive storage. But I out all my stuff on there.

3.99 a month isn't bad.

Also looking at Apple Music. I have unlimited data and abuse the heck out of it. I stream a ton of pod casts and was streaming music on Spotify. But testing apple music... I like the interface way better.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Paranoia that I'll lose my crap haha.

Pictures and video backup mostly. I was up to about 9gb on my One drive storage. But I out all my stuff on there.

3.99 a month isn't bad.

Also looking at Apple Music. I have unlimited data and abuse the heck out of it. I stream a ton of pod casts and was streaming music on Spotify. But testing apple music... I like the interface way better.

Ah! Ok. I put all my photos in Box and Dropbox. I try to keep those on the phone to less than 200 photos. You're all set then!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77