Greenpois0n released!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Usually you get that error when you are using TU which blocks the baseband upgrade. The error occurs because the baseband is not upgraded. When using TU, you want this error, and just use kick out of recovery button to get out of it...

thats what I end up doing glad I know why it happens now. So even with Tiny Umbrella closed because its installed it doesnt allow iTunes to do the upgrade in case I need the baseband preserved. Thats pretty cool!

Also I restored and am on Greenpois0n and it seems to run better and hold battery much better but could be a mental thing haha. I've done a lot of manipulating tonight so I'm just about happy with my iPhone now!

You have made me so much more knowledgable on the JB process and I am pretty good now if I say so myself!

Hey guys, I read there were some problems w/ installous, anyone know if everything is cool now or r there still issues w/ the jb and installous?

Given that installous is solely used for the pirating of applications we don't discuss it here. Please keep that in mind in the future.

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
What's up guys? i have a small problem, well at least i hope it is a small problem! after jailbraken, with Greenpoison, i can send sms but not mms! can this be fixed? or what are my solutions! i have bitesms loaded on my phone and i can't send a mms thru it or the stock messager app! any help would greatly be appreciated!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
What's up guys? i have a small problem, well at least i hope it is a small problem! after jailbraken, with Greenpoison, i can send sms but not mms! can this be fixed? or what are my solutions! i have bitesms loaded on my phone and i can't send a mms thru it or the stock messager app! any help would greatly be appreciated!

Try resetting your network settings...

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
lol I am getting faster and better at it as well lol. I don't mind using Limera1n just have seen battery issues with it and I know you said Greenpois0n was kicking a$$ for you! Plus I fully support the chronic-dev-team over Geohot.

I always get error 1004 when I try and restore from backup ever since Limera1n came out.

I tried to restore last night and all I got was error 1004. It would restore and verify restore but nothing except the error after that. I don't use TU and I have no idea what the problem is. I had to use a different computer to restore my phone. Annoying.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Problems?

Now that Greenpoison has been out a few days. Is anyone seeing any battery life issues? I can live with iOS 4.1. My only motivation to JB is to tether for free. Anyone know of a non JB alternative that's free?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I tried to restore last night and all I got was error 1004. It would restore and verify restore but nothing except the error after that. I don't use TU and I have no idea what the problem is. I had to use a different computer to restore my phone. Annoying.

Tiny Umbrella is awesome to fix the issue though. Great tool to have!

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had a problem with the Cydia application not opening after downloading Cydia from the white loader icon. The Cydia icon is still plain white. I've been un-jailbroken for 48 hours now and its killing me.

Do I need to just restore and start allover with it?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have 5.7 GB of freespace on my 16 GB Iphone 3GS. I did get a message earlier when loading up Cydia that said not enough free space. But I don't understand that. It said something like try to delete pictures, etc. I only have .07 GB worth of pics, lol. Maybe 40 pics.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77