Glass quality

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I came on here asking a question, I got a witty/sarcastic response from Sean, telling me to change my phone handling habits, I was not asking for advice on how to handle my phone I was asking if they changed the screen because my 5 scratched so quickly.

Then you tell me to use a screen protector or stop complaining, thats constructive...

Sorry I called your boy an idiot, he had it coming with a comment like that.

His comment was spot on. If you're getting scratches that are that bad, you aren't babying it. You started this whole trip down the rabbit hole by calling him an idiot.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Lol this guy got time for iPhone forums? I never get why fandroids visit iphone foruns. Envy apple much? Gtfo!

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol this guy got time for iPhone forums? I never get why fandroids visit iphone foruns.
lol and another thing, i seldom see apple guys goign to android forums. On topic though, more than a week on my 5, no case nor screen protectors whatsoever and yep, still lookin like a champ. no scratches

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I came on here asking a question, I got a witty/sarcastic response from Sean, telling me to change my phone handling habits, I was not asking for advice on how to handle my phone I was asking if they changed the screen because my 5 scratched so quickly.

Then you tell me to use a screen protector or stop complaining, thats constructive...

Sorry I called your boy an idiot, he had it coming with a comment like that.

I wasn't being sarcastic, i was being 100% honest...

Do you understand what "babying" implies? In no way were you babying your phone if you have scratches on it...babying something is essentially treating it like a newborn, with the utmost care, focus and desire to prevent anything and everything from happening to it. Ever know someone who babies their car? Their techniques in doing so can seem a bit ridiculous right? Constant cleaning, maintenance and all around attention...babying something is almost an OCD act, and honestly, i don't think most of us could say we baby our phones.

Im still a little lost as to why you got so butt hurt about the "change your habits" comment, that wasn't meant as an insult, it was meant as a suggestion...obviously there is SOMETHING you can do in your everyday life to prevent this kind of stuff from happening...I'd venture to say that 95% of iPhone owners don't baby their phones, and do something that could (one day) lead to scratches and/or damage that they did not expect to happen.

The real kicker in it all though was the fact that (like i knew when i responded the first time), you were looking for a way to blame this on a manufacturing "flaw", because in your head, there's no way you could have scratched the screen...just no way...but there is no manufacturing flaw, everyone got the same kind of glass on their iPhone 5, you just happened to scratch yours.

And then you came out with the idiot comment, which didn't bother me but definitely made it a lot more fun to troll you into frustration (and redundant PM's, thanks for stopping those btw). It'd be like going in to your local oil change spot and the guy saying "Man, you went a good while before your oil change this time, you could get some more mileage out of this thing if you change your maintenance habits...", and you just go "You piece of sh*t idiot...give me my keys!" Because that is how you look in here.

Now I'm not trying to calm the waters or anything here, i frankly could care less if you hate my existence or love my dog...but before you start trying to explain the situation, take a look back and realize that you kinda jumped the gun with that idiot response.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't being sarcastic, i was being 100% honest...

Do you understand what "babying" implies? In no way were you babying your phone if you have scratches on it...babying something is essentially treating it like a newborn, with the utmost care, focus and desire to prevent anything and everything from happening to it. Ever know someone who babies their car? Their techniques in doing so can seem a bit ridiculous right? Constant cleaning, maintenance and all around attention...babying something is almost an OCD act, and honestly, i don't think most of us could say we baby our phones.

Im still a little lost as to why you got so butt hurt about the "change your habits" comment, that wasn't meant as an insult, it was meant as a suggestion...obviously there is SOMETHING you can do in your everyday life to prevent this kind of stuff from happening...I'd venture to say that 95% of iPhone owners don't baby their phones, and do something that could (one day) lead to scratches and/or damage that they did not expect to happen.

The real kicker in it all though was the fact that (like i knew when i responded the first time), you were looking for a way to blame this on a manufacturing "flaw", because in your head, there's no way you could have scratched the screen...just no way...but there is no manufacturing flaw, everyone got the same kind of glass on their iPhone 5, you just happened to scratch yours.

And then you came out with the idiot comment, which didn't bother me but definitely made it a lot more fun to troll you into frustration (and redundant PM's, thanks for stopping those btw). It'd be like going in to your local oil change spot and the guy saying "Man, you went a good while before your oil change this time, you could get some more mileage out of this thing if you change your maintenance habits...", and you just go "You piece of sh*t idiot...give me my keys!" Because that is how you look in here.

Now I'm not trying to calm the waters or anything here, i frankly could care less if you hate my existence or love my dog...but before you start trying to explain the situation, take a look back and realize that you kinda jumped the gun with that idiot response.

Blame Scott Forstall is this the reason He's out at Apple??? CPC voice was heard... You right CPC.... You win... we were wrong....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77