FS: Complete N64 System + more!

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Selling my good old N64 system. Complete with original AC power adapter and Video/Audio wires. Everything is in mint condition. Console works great. Each games is tested and works great. Extra memory card is included on top of the one built into the system already. Two original controllers included. Wires of the power, video, and controllers are in great condition. If this isn't sold in the next 2 weeks, I'm going to just keep it then.

Call/Text: 989-878-2009

Price: $110 Shipped [tracking number + shipping insurance included]

Recap:

-N64 Console
-N64 Controllers
-N64 AC Adapter
-N64 Video/Audio Wires
-Extra Memory Card
-Super Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Goldeneye 007

N64complete.png

N64console.png

N64games.png

N64controllers.png

N64wires.png

grkboy782

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
thats an absolute rip off. u can get about 10 N64's at the flee market for a hundred bucks. and games are worth 69 cents.

andddd i may be a little high, but if im not mistaken this is an iPhone/pad/touch website. get off here u noob

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
If you don't like the price, move along. It states you can post iPhone or other devices. Like I said, I'm just testing waters to see. I'm not the first to post things other than iPhones or iPods...

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
if im not mistaken this is an iPhone/pad/touch website. get off here u noob

This forum is intended for users to sell their personal items regardless if it's related to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Here's the written description you can find for the forum:

"Selling an old iPhone? Looking to pick one up? Have some other stuff you'd like to buy or sell -- this here's the place."

get off here u noob

This was completely uncalled for and I advise you to read the guidelines we have here in the TiPb forums, particularly the ones regarding respecting others and personal attacks:

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-forum/announcements.html

Last edited: