For those who preordered through att

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the 16GB gold iphone 6 plus. Literally within the first 10 minutes. It initially said it was going to take 7 to 10 business days now I have the Oct 13 shipping week. I'm thinking about trying to go into a store on the 19th and getting one.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple store and being a Att Premier business account.

Finally got on-line 45 minutes after midnight PTS.
Placed an order for a iPHone 6 Plus. (128)
Got a message AVAILABLE pick your carrier.
Clicked on Att and put in my last 4 digits of my SS and zip code.
The following appeared:

CANNOT FINISH PROCESSING. YOU HAVE A PREMIER BUSINESS ACCOUNT. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.
I was one click away from processing an order.

Called my rep. Got a voice message the he was unavailable. Please leave a message. I did.
STILL WAITING FOR A CALL BACK.
Do I sound perturbed? I AM.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Just in case you got a reservation number from Apple last night and you got the delayed order confirmation from AT&T (10/22 deliveries - I should have known better than to go forward with the AT&T order - they always delay me):

Apple couldn't close the 10/1 delivery reservation because AT&T already showed my back order used up my upgrade eligibility. Call AT&T (877-782-8870) and be VERY FIRM insisting you want to cancel the back order (refuse to accept their "in process" BS - tell them the site and email shows it is back ordered). They can and will cancel, which resets your eligibility status, and lets you go back and complete the Apple reservation order - at least moved my estimated delivery up nearly a month.

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Had no choice. Apple site would not load for me.

I had the same problem, the 3 times I got it to load and started the selection process the site crashes when itt got to select carrier.
It also took me a couple of tries with at&t site as well.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with att and they told me everyone who ordered the 6+ has a ship date of nov 9 - nov 27. Could everyone check or recheck their status and tell me if you have anything different?

DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with att and they told me everyone who ordered the 6+ has a ship date of nov 9 - nov 27. Could everyone check or recheck their status and tell me if you have anything different?

Mines still say 10/13 to 10/22

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

They lie as bad as apple. Mine says 10/31 to 11/11. And that's after ordering within 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine is now saying I need to call in to correct a payment mistake. I triple checked my card number and entered everything correctly. My bank has ample funds. Every time I call premier to correct whatever it is, it disconnects on me. I may not get mine and got the order in early.

Also, the email sent to tell me about the issue told me to call a number that belongs to a different company that doesn't go to anyone! Had to pull up the correct number online but can't connect.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77