For those who pre-ordered on 2/9: has anyone been able to cancel & buy it in a store?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered at 3am on 2/9, order status still shows as "in process."

Has anyone successfully canceled their pre-order, walked into a store to picked one up today?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ive have seen many people post that the store cancelled it. Im sure as long it hasnt been shipped, they can do that

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on trying when i leave work in 2 hours, if my online order status hasn't changed and i haven't been charged. Had hoped to at least received a tracking # by now.

psyko825#IM

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
thats what i did. i went to the store , no line at all, bought my iphone, then went to my truck and called 611 and had them cancel my order. which was listed as pending in there system and had not shipped.

Impy5#IM

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I did it too. Walked in to the store on my way home from work, no wait or no line at all. They helped me cancel my online order in store and bought one there. Had it in my hand in less than 20 minutes.

dixonraj

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered online at 3am on Feb.9 and canceled about 11:00 today. Then I ran to my local Verizon store and was in and out in 20 minutes.

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
thats what i did. i went to the store , no line at all, bought my iphone, then went to my truck and called 611 and had them cancel my order. which was listed as pending in there system and had not shipped.

Wow, if these events happened to me in this order I wouldn't have canceled the shipment. I would just have VZW charge my care for another $200 dollars and keep the shipped one as a spare or sell it on eBay.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wow, if these events happened to me in this order I wouldn't have canceled the shipment. I would just have VZW charge my care for another $200 dollars and keep the shipped one as a spare or sell it on eBay.

I was thinking the same thing earlier lol

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local Verizon store and got my phone, and they cancelled my order for me. I checked online and it is cancelled. Well worth doing. Who wants to wait.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to the verizon store and they said they couldn't cancel it for me. Called Customer Service they said i had to do it online. So now my online status says shipped, so i'm hoping it gets here tomorrow.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I went to the verizon store and they said they couldn't cancel it for me. Called Customer Service they said i had to do it online. So now my online status says shipped, so i'm hoping it gets here tomorrow.

I went and was told the same thing. Called 611, they told me that it has shipped today, but I still do not have a Tracking #. :(

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I went and was told the same thing. Called 611, they told me that it has shipped today, but I still do not have a Tracking #. :(

Thanks to all who replied to this thread. I just checked my order status and my phone shipped out today, scheduled for delivery before 3pm tomorrow!

o0oboneheado0o

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
went into my local VZW store, and asked the guy and he said i needed to cancel it myself and that they couldn't mess with it... so i jumped on my droid x and it said "Order has been shipped" but now 9 hours later- no tracking number or anything... just checked it 30 minutes ago and it said ship date: 04/22/1659 or something like that... it shoulve been here like friggen 341 years ago... anyone else get this?

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well i got a tracking # today, shipping Fedex. But it says shipping today with delivery on the 14th, Monday.

Not happy about that, but it is on it's way.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB