Has anyone received their AT&T preorder 12 pro yet?

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I'm looking to pre-order the 12 pro max for AT&T when the time comes but I'm a little hesitant to do it through AT&T. I see now where the Regular 12 Pro can be purchased at my local best buy and apple store today/tomorrow, but AT&T says if I ordered a regular 12 pro it wouldn't ship till Dec 6th. So my worry is that if I order from AT&T that I won't get the phone on release day and may have to wait a while. I don't really want to upgrade through best buy bc the last 2 times I did they messed up my lines and future upgrade abilities. With AT&T I can pay an extra $5 a month to have the ability to upgrade at any time and through Apple's site I don't see that option to add, which has to be done at the time of the upgrade (hence this is where best buy messed up and screwed me). So kinda stuck on this one lol I'm hoping that those that ordered on pre-order launch received theirs on the actual launch day.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Has anyone received their ATT preorder 12 pro yet?

Hey friend lol.

So I did a 12 pre-order for my sister on apples site for AT&t and they do in fact ask you which payment plan program you would like. The 30 month or the 24 month for the $5 extra a month.

Bob80220

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
Re: Has anyone received their ATT preorder 12 pro yet?

I ordered my 12 Pro from AT&T on the day pre-orders started October 16. I had it shipped to my local AT&T store and it arrived on the day of the official release day October 23. I would expect the same for the 12 Mini and the 12 Pro Max from AT&T.

Bob

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone received their AT&T preorder 12 pro yet?

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro for AT&T directly from Apple with pre-order. I got it on launch day. You can select to replace your existing iPhone or phone on your account and it will arrive all set up and ready to go. Just the relief of not having to go physically to a store and deal with that on launch day is worth it.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has anyone received their AT&T preorder 12 pro yet?

I always order from Apple direct & not tied to a carrier. If there is an issue the returns are easier and no restocking fee. I don't have a local Apple store, closest one is about 45-60 min away depending on traffic, and I try to avoid that hassle, however I did have to go when I exchanged my 16" MacBook Pro for one with more RAM. No stores where I live seem to have any stock. Best Buy for the 12 Pro said 2-3 day delivery. ATT shows out until December sometime. Hopefully if I order at 5am on Friday I can get the Pro Max on delivery date 11/13. Nov is my birthday month and since our cruise was cancelled I can at least have a new phone! I was almost ready to go down from an XS Max to a 12 Pro (not Max) but I really don't want to go smaller, I like the larger screen for my older eyes. Plus since I can't really go "pick up a 12 Pro" anywhere, the temptation is not there.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Yes got mine, it was supposed to ship November 9th but received it on October 29th.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site

Gonna order my iPhone 12 Pro Max tomorrow. Crossing my fingers and hopes it’s as flawless as it was with my iPhone 11 Pro Max

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73