Folio case for my Ipad 3rd gen

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a good folio style case for my ipad 3. I don't need a keyboard. I bought the targus business folio but am not satisfied with it due to it not being able to be used in portrait or landscape in the stand. I am looking at the possibility of getting the Targus versavu but before I go buy another case I would like some opinions. Please advise.

l.i bruce fan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I went the Invellop from Amazon its a combined smart cover and hard shell case in faux leather, $20 with free shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

I went the Invellop from Amazon its a combined smart cover and hard shell case in faux leather, $20 with free shipping.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the Logitech Ultraslim keyboard case, I'm really enjoying it, it's actually made me use my iPad more because of the stand. It's a high-quality item and hardly adds any bulk to the iPad at all. I would highly recommend at least having a look at it.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I say the Zagg folio case with keyboard. I myself got the folio in green and the Zagg solo keys. Works great! Got it off Craigslist, for 70 together :D

suvlady

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, I started out using the Targus Versavu and loved it. Then, I found the need to have a keyboard. I now also have the Brookstone keyboard $149.00 case and love it even more than the other one. They keyboard is removable, so if I'm not going to need it, I just take it out and still have a nice professional case. The keyboard is magnetic on the back so if I'm at a desk, I can move it to whatever position works best. I hope that helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2