FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

Yo

I got this notifications issue

I get redsnow, desactivated and reactivated.. but still, everytime i put banner or alert notif off, this stupid page pop up when i open whatsapp..
Any more idea to fix this?

What have you done to rectify the problem? In regard to your question, "Any more idea to fix this"?, there was none given. You posted your problem in a thread about a fix for iMessage & FaceTime. In regard to the popoup, what specific popup appear?

nwasmb

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

JustMe,

This notification problem appen for whatsapp, facebook-messenger, and lot more apps, its not about the app in itself, but its a apple-fail.

here are the windows poping up, its in french, but i guess u'r smart enough to recognise it

imagizer.ima.../745/VAFgTY.jpg
imagizer.ima.../537/Ost6AJ.jpg

ypou have to add the h t t p s : i dont have enough points or whatever

Ive tryed the redsnow issue, to desactivate-reactivate the Iphone, i tryed log out of itunes/appstore then shut the phone off, on and relogin, i tryed change and manage the notification settings from the phone's setting aswell from app's options, i tryed to reset the network settings... i made all the solutions proposed there, exept rebooting the phone :

discussions.apple.com/thread/5327371?start=30&tstart=0

I still have those ****-popping windows, each time i open whatsapp and fb-messenger. i didnt tryed all apps, but i believe some other goes same way

Thanks

lilosoleil

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello, i'm the owner of an iPhone 4S but with the ios8 version, nevertheless this message appeared on my screen last week. I don't really know what to do, i tried your instructions but i can't find the "deactivate" on RedSn0w. I hope you'll have a solution for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien