First MacBook

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I ordered my first MacBook yesterday ordering a certified refurbished MacBook Air M3 from Apple yesterday. I missed out on the deals on Amazon because I was debating between 8gb or 16gb or memory. Been saving for two years and wanted to make sure I had no buyers remorse.
Excited and nervous.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I ordered my first MacBook yesterday ordering a certified refurbished MacBook Air M3 from Apple yesterday. I missed out on the deals on Amazon because I was debating between 8gb or 16gb or memory. Been saving for two years and wanted to make sure I had no buyers remorse.
Excited and nervous.
Enjoy your new MacBook 👍

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy it. It’s a change from Windows, but if you stick with it, you’ll discover how simple and powerful it really is.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy it. It’s a change from Windows, but if you stick with it, you’ll discover how simple and powerful it really is.

I already like it better than windows and I love having Safari as my default browser on all devices now. Another reason I exchanged for a 15 inch is I have an iPad Pro that was about the same size. Excited to do the sidecar with it for dual screens

Reactions: EdwinG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iSkippy