First impressions

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
After 24 hours of use, I can officially say I’m
In love!

Face ID has its quirks but I’m getting used to it. The cameras are amazing and the use and flow of the phone itself is so smooth.

The size is my favorite part. The plus models are too big for me so I’m glad I finally had the option for great cameras/features in a smaller package.

🖤

rong21

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine for a week and love it. Face ID is great and I love the gestures. Battery life is outstanding and with the Spigen slim case it still fits in my car's cup holder like my 7 did

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine for a week and love it. Face ID is great and I love the gestures. Battery life is outstanding and with the Spigen slim case it still fits in my car's cup holder like my 7 did

This is great to hear...that’s the case I ordered yesterday! Haha

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Ok- I've had it for two hours and the biggest takeaway? I'm a swiper, always will be when it comes to keyboard input. This phone is buttery smooth with swiping.
I also set up my new Apple watch 3 and my tech geek side is popping

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok- I've had it for two hours and the biggest takeaway? I'm a swiper, always will be when it comes to keyboard input. This phone is buttery smooth with swiping.
I also set up my new Apple watch 3 and my tech geek side is popping

Oh yeah, it’s so much fun to swipe hahaha.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
One thing that keeps bugging me is do not disturb. I turn it on every night before I fall asleep, and then turn it off in the morning. Since the DND icon is no longer at the top of the phone, I forget to turn it off until I realize my phone isn’t vibrating! Haha

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
One thing that keeps bugging me is do not disturb. I turn it on every night before I fall asleep, and then turn it off in the morning. Since the DND icon is no longer at the top of the phone, I forget to turn it off until I realize my phone isn’t vibrating! Haha

I have done the exact same thing lol. I went all morning without any calls or notifications until I realized it was on. It was actually kinda nice to be so peaceful....

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Glad you like the iPhone X, I have had mine since the official launch day and find myself liking more every day.

I have also had a couple of glitches , but that’s to be expected with any new device. So far the device has lived up to all my expectations and I couldn’t be happier.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
I had my first look at one today. A customer of mine had it. I was amazed at how much more premium it felt in hand compared to previous iphones. Surprisingly heavy but i think that weight kinda adds to its premium feel! Over all i really liked it more then expected. The notch for me didnt seem to be an issue! Need to spend more time with one of course but i liked what i saw :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Glad you like the iPhone X, I have had mine since the official launch day and find myself liking more every day.

I have also had a couple of glitches , but that’s to be expected with any new device. So far the device has lived up to all my expectations and I couldn’t be happier.

Me too.
I barely have any complaints.
Now I’m patiently waiting for a battery case by Apple or Mophie.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Me too.
I barely have any complaints.
Now I’m patiently waiting for a battery case by Apple or Mophie.

My friend who is a heavy user is also looking for a battery case, for myself the iPhone X battery is more then what I need and easily last all day for my business needs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni