Finding your iPhone on a PC

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
When I sat down at my desk today, I discovered my boss's iPhone on my desk. We had been working on something at the end of the day yesterday, and she apparently left it. I picked it up and took it into her office, and she was beyond relieved. She had searched for it all night long and was rather frantic about it.

She doesn't really pay much attention to all the great features on her phone, and didn't really know about Find My or how to check it. I told her she could have checked it on her daughter's iPhone or logged in to her PC and logged in to iCloud.

Realizing that she had no clue how to do this, I just sent her this link that I found on Apple's Support pages. I'm sharing it in case it would help anyone here.

Use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
When I sat down at my desk today, I discovered my boss's iPhone on my desk. We had been working on something at the end of the day yesterday, and she apparently left it. I picked it up and took it into her office, and she was beyond relieved. She had searched for it all night long and was rather frantic about it.

She doesn't really pay much attention to all the great features on her phone, and didn't really know about Find My or how to check it. I told her she could have checked it on her daughter's iPhone or logged in to her PC and logged in to iCloud.

Realizing that she had no clue how to do this, I just sent her this link that I found on Apple's Support pages. I'm sharing it in case it would help anyone here.

Use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com

Great point Annie and I for one feel that the integration between the Apple Desktop and the iPhone is second to none. I have been using iMac desktops since 2008 and have no reason to ever go back to a PC.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2