Facebook & Twitter Down???

How would you classify the attack on Twitter & Facebook?

• Terrorist Attack

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Idiot Hackers

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone else confirm this... I don't have Twitter but I can confirm I have not been able to access Facebook for more than 30 min. Anyone know if they were doing site maintenance? :confused:

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have not been able to onto either this AM. They must be something going on?:confused: I am use to it with Twitter but this is the first time for FB.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Facebook is partially up for me...some things work, some things don't. Twitter is 100% dead. Must be some big network issue affecting a lot of servers.

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Thank god, things are back to almost normal. What is the point of hackers doing that? I just don't get it. I guess it's really to be a pain in the a@$. :rolleyes:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I can't get to Twitter again, Facebook seems good.

The point? I think Alfred said it best; "Some people just want too see the world burn."

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Twitter & Facebook Still Being Attacked!!!

So according to an article on TechCrunch.com, Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube were all attacked by a group of Russian hackers (terrorists). They were targeting Georgians' according to the article. As of 3am Twitter was still being attacked 10x worse than the previous one. This is not cool. I would call this a terrorist attack.

Check out the article:
Geopolitical Attacks On Twitter Intensified Almost Tenfold Last Night

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151