EU says Apple withholding Apple Intelligence from the EU market is anti-competitive in frankly hilarious turn of events

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Apple right now.
giphy.gif

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The EU attempts at empire building have always been embarrassing. I don't know how they think they're going to Fine anybody anything if the company does not operate in the EU ?

Reactions: Just_Me_D

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
"If Apple can’t convince the EU otherwise, or make enough changes to its satisfaction, the company faces fines of up to 10% of its worldwide turnover, arguably enough to make the company think twice about operating there at all."

I've said this before. Apple should just close all the stores there and walk away. Dealing with all the petty bureaucrats in Europe is not worth the effort. They are going to whine about anything and everything that Apple does.

Reactions: Just_Me_D and Xijah

Xijah

Mar 8, 2024
Visit site
"If Apple can’t convince the EU otherwise, or make enough changes to its satisfaction, the company faces fines of up to 10% of its worldwide turnover, arguably enough to make the company think twice about operating there at all."

I've said this before. Apple should just close all the stores there and walk away. Dealing with all the petty bureaucrats in Europe is not worth the effort. They are going to whine about anything and everything that Apple does.
Totally agree with you on this EU is taking the p....

Reactions: Just_Me_D