Email issues anyone?

1911#IM

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Recently I have been having issues with email. The headers arrive with subject info, however the body of the message will not load. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1911#IM

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
3GS, but since my last post I recreated the account again and rebooted twice. That seems to have cured the illness. This is absolutely the first time that I have had to reboot to reset the phone since its purchase. With the old Brickberry a battery pull to reset was an every 4 hour process. I appreciate your thoughts and help.

bikedogrun

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
3GS, but since my last post I recreated the account again and rebooted twice. That seems to have cured the illness. This is absolutely the first time that I have had to reboot to reset the phone since its purchase. With the old Brickberry a battery pull to reset was an every 4 hour process. I appreciate your thoughts and help.
Are you on IOS4?

After upgrading my 3GS to IOS4, that happened a few times (but not in the last 2 weeks). I would just Double-click the Home button to go into the mult-tasking screen and then hold the mail app icon until all the running app icons start to "jiggle" ad then close it by touching the "minus sign" on the icon.

That always worked, re-open mail again and all was normal. No need to reset your account or re-boot your iPhone.

/BD :cool:

hopper

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Are you on IOS4?

After upgrading my 3GS to IOS4, that happened a few times (but not in the last 2 weeks). I would just Double-click the Home button to go into the mult-tasking screen and then hold the mail app icon until all the running app icons start to "jiggle" ad then close it by touching the "minus sign" on the icon.

That always worked, re-open mail again and all was normal. No need to reset your account or re-boot your iPhone.

/BD :cool:

That's worked ror me too. (Just posting to get my count up because this site IS my life! lol)

Seriously, has anyone had an issue opening iCal links in email? I can't get them to open about 50% of the time. Sometimes exiting the email app and reentering does the trick, sometimes it does not.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
It's a very pronounced bug for push email, 4.1 fixes this, it's not public yet though so be patient. I had this problem real bad with 4.0 and 4.0.1.