Elementcase sector 5

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone thought about getting the new elementcase sector 5 it looks awesome just sending out feelers I am thinking of ore ordering it.

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I had an e13ctron case for my 4s which looked quite similar, minus the back, and while it really protected the phone from a few drops for me, it made the phone just seem huge once you put that case on it. That sector 5 case looks amazing, but there is no way I would pay that much for a case that I would most likely take off after a week or two.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Paying nearly as much for the case as we did for the phone is obscene. I don't know what they were thinking. It personally didnt appeal to me anyway, I don't like that clunky metal look.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
yeah the price is pretty high i guess its the materials they use i think i will wait until it comes down some or at least someone does a review on youtube or something so that i can actually see how it looks.

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Some of their designs look nice but there's no way I'm paying close to $200 for a case... same price as the phone itself. not really into the metal look either.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77