• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Download fail, need help

DHeff11

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Two things:

Number 1 - I downloaded a free Wallpaper app and accidentally hit no when trying to share my photo album. I don't know how to change this, but I need to, to be able to be able to see the wallpapers I am downloading. Please help.

Number 2 - I downloaded Shining Force and when I try to play the game it just crashes each time. Anything I can do?

Thank you for the help!!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
For the first one: settings->privacy and turn the access on.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the second issue, delete the app, reboot your device, re-download the app and try again.

Just Me, D

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
For the second issue, delete the app, reboot your device, re-download the app and try again.

If that does not work, it may be an iOS6 compatibility problem. I had one of those. There was an update for the app within a day or two that fixed it. There are apparently more than a few of those but most get fixed before we get around to using the app.

Just Me, D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman