Do you know many people who have Apple Watch?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I know a smattering of people who have it. It's not quite ubiquitous around here yet, but at the same time, people don't seem too "hey! is that an Apple Watch/iWatch?" anymore... (which is actually a good thing, in my opinion. I'm just trying to eat my reuben over here.)

What's funny is I rarely had anybody ask me if I had the Watch and even when I paid with it during my first week of ownership last April people didn't even blink an eye, it was like old hat to them or they just didn't care.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There were a ton at the airport the other day. People using them to check in to the flight.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There were a ton at the airport the other day. People using them to check in to the flight.

I used the airline's app and compilation when I flew recently and it was awesome. We had a bunch of delays, and the watch alerted me before the airline announced anything.

I've seen two others since I started looking... one at a sandwich shop (looking around at the people who were there also), and our waiter the other day at dinner had one. Both were space grey sport models.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
When I first got the Apple Watch on launch you saw no one with it. Now that it has been out for while I see a few more people wearing. I think the price drops around Christmas and after by Best Buy and target has had more people make the jump. My husband made fun of me getting the watch now he wanted one for his birthday this year. He made fun of me when I'm got the first Ipad . Now he can't live without his iPad!

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know anyone with an Apple Watch but I've seen lots of people with them, on the train, in restaurants, at shopping centres, people who work in shops etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2