Do you know many people who have Apple Watch?

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
My coworker has one. As far as I know, we're the only 2 in our building with them. The guy that made my sub the other day had one on. I haven't seen them in public unless I'm at the Apple Store.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My coworker has one. As far as I know, we're the only 2 in our building with them. The guy that made my sub the other day had one on. I haven't seen them in public unless I'm at the Apple Store.

You from The Lou? Asking based on your profile pic. If so, you know one more (virtual) person with an AW! :)

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I only know one other person who has the Apple Watch besides me!
b1b6fbad19a932e711152151e5433908.jpg

lucky8919

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
At first I did not see many people with an Apple Watch but neither other kind of watch. Now more people started to wear these kind of devices. I live in Argentina, were Samsung phones are top, and I have started to see more people with wear devices, among them Apple watches. I was not interest in one, until I started people using them, and as a Developer I need one to test stuff.

Varij Kapil

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have seen only two people who have an Apple Watch yet. I think there is still time for smartwatches to mature as a daily use technology. Just because I feel I should not take out my iPhone for checking notifications and doing minor tasks, I don't think I am ready to spend this much on an Apple watch, or any other smartwatch either. You can always have other options for health accessories, much cheaper ones. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Just curious....if you are not interested in the Apple Watch, why are you in this forum??

Hmm... I thought I was answering the forum question "Do you know many people who have Apple Watch?" It didn't say I had to be interested in the Apple Watch. My apologies.

gzigoris

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I had a friend with a sport watch but he sold it. I have had my watch noticed by several people but haven't seen anyone else wearing one. Working at Walmart my be the reason.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
A few people I know (including my principal) have it. That said, when I buy one (likely Watch 2), I'll buy it because I want it. I could care less if I'm the only one I know with it. :-D

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Only people I know with one are my wife and I. I have seen people out with Apple Watches. Seems like the Sport model is the most popular. Even saw a McDonalds employee with one last week.

3rdTimeCharm

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I only know of two people, besides myself, who have the Watch. As for seeing people out and about, it's still cold here in PA so people are wearing a coat or long sleeves so I can't see. I will be looking when it gets warmer here.

Niklasf

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I know at least seven peoeple with an Apple Watch. They are all in my school. Otherwise Idon't know anybody over 18 years with an AW. I think more young people wear AW because they are more intersed in tech then most parents. I can't live without mine anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2