Question Do You Currently Use or Have You Used ChatGPT?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you’re someone who is using or have used ChatGPT on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, I have two questions for you:

1. Do you or did you like using it?
2. Based on your use of it, do you think iPhone, iPad and Mac users will find Apple Intelligence useful enough to be used more so than not?

Last edited:

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
If you’re someone who is using or have used ChatGPT on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, I have two questions for you:

1. Do you or did you like using it?
2. Based on your use of it, do you think iPhone, iPad and Mac users will find Apple Intelligence useful enough to be used more so than not?
I can answer only to 1.

I have used Microsoft Copilot, in its various incarnations (including Microsoft 365 Copilot), which is basically an extension of ChatGPT and DALL-E.
For everything I have put it through, it did a decently good job. That includes summarizing content, generating wonky images, comparing two or three options. It's also great at searching content on the Internet; much less time consuming than DuckDuckGo and Google (even if I prefer using Bing or DDG over Copilot).

Where it failed is at suggesting things, as I expected. It just isn't able to do anything that requires critical thinking.

On Apple Intelligence, I don't think it will be available before 2025 for non-USA English users, so I won't have access to it. I won't change my phone language just for that. So I guess for 2, it isn't worth it to me to even consider it.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can answer only to 1.

I have used Microsoft Copilot, in its various incarnations (including Microsoft 365 Copilot), which is basically an extension of ChatGPT and DALL-E.
For everything I have put it through, it did a decently good job. That includes summarizing content, generating wonky images, comparing two or three options. It's also great at searching content on the Internet; much less time consuming than DuckDuckGo and Google (even if I prefer using Bing or DDG over Copilot).

Where it failed is at suggesting things, as I expected. It just isn't able to do anything that requires critical thinking.

On Apple Intelligence, I don't think it will be available before 2025 for non-USA English users, so I won't have access to it. I won't change my phone language just for that. So I guess for 2, it isn't worth it to me to even consider it.
Understood, and thank you for taking the tine to respond i appreciate it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiktoksss999