Discuss the iPhone OS 4.0 software here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham1000

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Possible Subliminal Message

Has anyone else noticed that the focus of the invitation image is something that is in the background? There was a similar hint in the introduction of the iPod Nano, very clever.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
All I know is it better be revolutionary, I played around with a droid last night and it made my 3G feel ancient. Multi-tasking would be nice, although I'm hoping more for a vastly improved notification system as the current one is terrible.

If apple doesn't wow us again this summer like they did in 2007 the only thing that will stop me from that incredible HTC evo will be that it's on sprint. If it comes to AT&T I'm likely getting it and selling my iPhone and getting an iPod touch.

Last edited:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
All I know is it better be revolutionary, I played around with a droid last night and it made my 3G feel ancient. Multi-tasking would be nice, although I'm hoping more for a vastly improved notification system as the current one is terrible.

If apple doesn't wow us again this summer like they did in 2007 the only thing that will stop me from that incredible HTC evo will be that it's on sprint. If it comes to AT&T I'm likely getting it and selling my iPhone and getting an iPod touch.
While I have been very critical of Apple's cooperation in restraint of trade with AT&T, I think that it is naive to look to Apple to solve in software AT&T capacity problems. I think that we are going to be living with AT&T 3G problems for months to years. That is why I have a Verizon MiFi. You may want to consider that as an alternative to your Sprint/Touch strategy.

(Incidentally, the MiFi came in very handy during and after the recent storm in the NE. My cable/ISP was out for ten days. While the MiFi was an expensive way to support three computers and an iPhone, it beat the alternative of moving to a hotel.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77