Decided to take the plunge

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have been saying on my recent post I wasn’t going to upgrade this year. I decided to take in one of my iMac 27 5k units to the Apple Store at Partridge Creek mall yesterday to get the WiFi repaired.

While I was there I decided to check out the 11 Pro while I was waiting. Well, $1050 plus tax for the green 64 gig model and a green leather case and my wallet was a little lighter before I left.

The cool part is, I was going to trade in my XS 64 towards the new phone for credit and a Asian lady asked me if I wanted to sell it to her for her son back home and I decided to let her buy it from me for $550, so that help offset the cost of the new one.

In the end, I left with a new phone and my iMac is in service getting repaired. All is good.

f5105e770d4f9980bc18e94943377c20.jpg

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Did the same thing yesterday but went with the space grey and black Apple leather this time around.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well sir! Congratulations on the new iPhone and welcome to the 11 Pro fold. I also have the 64GB model!

Thanks, the last couple of devices I have bought have all been 64 gig models. I still have 32 gig left after all my apps and photos have been restored. No need for anything bigger.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, the last couple of devices I have bought have all been 64 gig models. I still have 32 gig left after all my apps and photos have been restored. No need for anything bigger.

After a 2-month jaunt through Android land I saved a few bucks by coming back with a 64GB XR. Learned a lot about my actual storage needs in the 2 months I used that XR before upgrading to the 11 Pro.

davecatherall

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
Congrats, I have the exact same phone, I love the midnight green. I’ve always had the space grey in the past but when they announced this new one I had to change!

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
I have been saying on my recent post I wasn’t going to upgrade this year. I decided to take in one of my iMac 27 5k units to the Apple Store at Partridge Creek mall yesterday to get the WiFi repaired.

While I was there I decided to check out the 11 Pro while I was waiting. Well, $1050 plus tax for the green 64 gig model and a green leather case and my wallet was a little lighter before I left.

The cool part is, I was going to trade in my XS 64 towards the new phone for credit and a Asian lady asked me if I wanted to sell it to her for her son back home and I decided to let her buy it from me for $550, so that help offset the cost of the new one.

In the end, I left with a new phone and my iMac is in service getting repaired. All is good.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/f5105e770d4f9980bc18e94943377c20.jpg

Is the battery life much better than the XS? I loved my XS, but the battery life was horrible :(

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Is the battery life much better than the XS? I loved my XS, but the battery life was horrible :(

I have only had the phone a day or so and I have noticed a difference in battery life. I still had almost 70% after a normal day where my XS would be around 50%.

I am going to give it a week or two before I make the final judgment on the battery life. I will also post my observations on the device, so far I am very happy I upgraded.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I have only had the phone a day or so and I have noticed a difference in battery life. I still had almost 70% after a normal day where my XS would be around 50%.

I am going to give it a week or two before I make the final judgment on the battery life. I will also post my observations on the device, so far I am very happy I upgraded.

The battery life seems to get better the longer you have the phone. The other day I got 18 hours off the charger with 12 and a half hours screen on time

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad