Custom arranging icons on I7+

RickY67u

May 18, 2017
Visit site
I know how to move icons around on my home screen, no problem. But why won't Apple let you have open spaces between icons, or spaces between icon rows?
I would dearly like to isolate two icons on my home screen, away from all others.
I know I can fill up rows of icons until the page is full, but that's not what I want. I only want a few icons on my home page, but to be able to put a couple of them off by themselves on the right side of the screen, alone.
Will Apple ever allow custom arranging of icons, allowing icons to be by themselves on a page area and away from other icons on the same page?
Maybe a future firmware update will allow this? Thanks.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The answer is maybe. Your guess is as good as anyone else's as to what future updates will bring. I'd like this too so we will just have to wait and see.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Rick. Unfortunately only Apple knows the answer to that question. I would also like to see some changes concerning customization.
Post often and ENJOY the site.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can use a black wallpaper on your homescreen with black icons between the app icons. Not the best solution, but you get the look you want.

Matt Manahan

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I created a post almost the same as yours. That's my biggest complaint about iOs. It sounds like such a little thing, but once you use Android you realize the convenience of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855