Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iotize

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I've been trying to get better at drawing with a graphics tablet for a long time now, but struggle with drawing while looking at a separate screen. I'd much rather draw directly on the canvas - much more natural. I know there are already (expensive) options for this, but the iPad Pro has this feature and much more - so I'd get one for the drawing support. I can imagine using multitasking to draw in one app while using another for a reference image. It's a shame the Pencil's are out of stock everywhere*right now, but it's still very exciting!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using the iPad Pro for projects. The Apple Pencil makes that easy! I'm also excited about the Adobe photoshop and multitasking!

Ron McMahon

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad pro to;

- Browse the web.
- Teach my son math and other grade 7 content.
- Stream Netflix to its screen and sometimes to my big TV.
- Demonstrate my products to partners and potential investors.
- Try cool new software that is built to use the new pencil. That said, I'm no artist.

serit23

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I really wanna be able to get rid of the laptop at least 90% of the time. I'm always on the go and need to be connected and work and study from home

Matt Kobs

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I want to give the iPad Pro a go as my primary computer (Viticci-style), replacing my 13" MacBook Pro Retina for writing AND some amount of web programming.

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I used to draw so much during elementary through college and once I hit the professional world my drawing slowed to a stop. I plan to use the iPad Pro with Pencil to get back into my drawing/sketching days. I miss those days.

Pitiated

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I work for an advertising agency and the new iPad Pro would be a perfect fit for me. Great screen, Apple Pencil (yes!), A9X... I won't have to bring my laptop with me for presentations and worry about the battery (yay!). I could use it for all my illustrations.

Thanks

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I would use the iPad pro extensively in my graduate school studies. Taking notes in class, jotting down meeting notes, and drawing up quick diagrams for better communication.

redfood

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to use is in place of my laptop for note taking in meeting - I'm really hoping to find a good handwriting recognition app. (I still miss the Newton for somethings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup