Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEKAU

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Besides videos and gaming being a definite use-case for this new iteration, its expanded real estate would be ideal in utilizing it for the displaying of photos to both potential as well as regular clients. The size and resolution, as well as its compact and mobile convenience, makes it a viable option for optimal presentation.

bullseyetech

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
If I got the iPad Pro, I would replace my MacBook Air because I really think that this has the potential to become to ultimate 'computer' for every University student.

tgros22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Using the split screen feature with the iPad Pro's display size would be the envy of my coworkers. Of course I'll tell the world I won it from iMore....

Pashka1999

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
If i got it, I would use as the main graphic input machine to create grear things. Love Apple Pecnil which abilities are unlimited. Being starting/leaarning web designer and student I'd like to use all the graphic advantages.

srwsb

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I've been drawing on iphones and an ipad for a couple of years. With Bluetooth and basic styli. The thought of being able to use a stylus and iPad build from the ground up to work together is very promising.

bplindler

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm very excited to try and do all of my work on it. The only thing I'm a little hesitant on is Numbers or Google Sheets but I think it will be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber