Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctoPulpo

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I will primarily use the iPad Pro for work. I already use my iPad Air with iDraw (now Autodesk Graphic) to create vector logos and Procreate for drawing. The bigger screen and Pencil will just make those tasks easier. I also do research, usually Safari or PDF documents, and take notes in OneNote so the side by side multitasking should be a huge productivity booster.

allergy

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I've just re-started in what is going to be a long grind at university. After finishing a Kinesiology degree and not finding any work I'm back at uni on architecture!(what a switch I know..) it's been a blast and I'm absolutely loving it, however I had to sell off my iPad Air 2 in order to buy a MacBook. And let me tell you I terribly miss my iPad. That thing was sweet! The iPad pro with its giant screen and pen input would be absolutely perfect to take concept sketches all the way to completion! I would absolutely love the opportunity to engage in the product in the creative way it was intended to be used! Plus of course games would be just gargantuan on that screen! And I suppose getting work done would be handy with that side by side feature too! I would use the crap out of the iPad pro, that's for sure. Thanks for the great contest!

imDFNman

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I work on an ambulance and during downtime I try to watch movies or TV episodes on my old iPad. I can barely hear anything with those terrible speakers and I can't wear headphones because I have to be able to hear my work radio. The new speakers in the iPad pro would be perfect for me!

Solomonecco

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I have been illustrating for the last 5 years on a small bamboo tablet if I won iPad i would finally be able to draw on a full size tablet. It would make my workflow a lot faster and give me to chance to do what i love full time.

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I would use iPad Pro to support my activity in my work. Such like creating proposal for client, calculation presentation, editing documents, email corespondency, notes taking & much more.
So my work activity will be more productive day by day.

thinblueline029

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I work out of a car (public safety). So I really need something in the vehicle that I can research policies and certain laws. This will give me a great opportunity to do that. Thin, mobile, long battery life. Sounds like a win.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The new iPad pro is perfect for drawing. Combine it with Pencil and that is what I would use it for more than anything.

Omega V

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I work for the U.S. Government and I plan to use the Apple Pencil and multitask features to work on my operational reports and be able to better represent them to my colleagues.

clevyx

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
If the Adobe demo is any indication of what I can apply to my own work, then I'm really excited about how quickly create some designs.

anon(9694893)

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to replace my white macbook with this iPad pro. Use it for running Microsoft Office apps and as a sketch pad. Comics seem like they would be fantastic on it.

maltmyer

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro as a replacement for my MacBook Air. I'll also use it as a media player and entertainment device. My kids will love the size of the things they currently do on an iPad Mini but have a hard time sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77