Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbmfcs

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
For me, this iPad Pro will primarily for note-taking and leisure time graffitiing. Reviews about its compatibility with pdf/doc documents have been liminal so far; but if eventually it is also a good fit for reading, then this Pro will definitely become my main working partner!

the_reigns

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd use it to storyboard presentations, web pages? Make use of the full app split screen multitasking? Microsoft and Adobe apps that make full use of the iPad Pro are exciting to me right now. Of course I'd like to get more familiar with Procreate and Paper. Once Pythonista and Editorial catch up, I'll have some real fun with it.

pastortroy

May 11, 2009
Visit site
As a youth pastor I rely on being mobile as I often need to be with students wherever they happen to be. Having the ability to study, prepare, research and make presentations would be great on a iPadPro.

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I shared one MacBook Air that now is no longer working. This would be our replacement for that and our one "computer" in the house. Thanks for the opportunity iMore!

ctturner70

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I plan to use my IPAD pro for video editing and production work here at The Bridge Church in beautiful Murrieta California. I also plan to use it to make our worship pastor very jealous of my new toy. LOL!

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Notability was a game changing app for me. When it appeared, I decided to finally buy and iPad. I've been happy with it ever since. Things got even better when they published their Mac version so I have all my notes across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Now, with an iPad large enough to handle multi-tasking well, using split screen, I can see myself relying on the Mac version less and less.

As mentioned in the comments section, I'll likely have Notability open on 3/4 of the screen at any given time with a host of reference apps being swapped in and out constantly. This really looks to be a very helpful tool.

Bryan-L

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I travel a lot with my job. Today I carry a Macbook Pro and an iPad. With the release of the Ipad Pro, I would look forward to moving down to one device for work and home.

JayMln

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I want to give it to my wife as a christmas gift. She uses an iPad exclusively and she really likes to draw. Upgrading to an iPad pro would REALLY make her happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll