Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlopes06

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to the Apple Pencil and how well it will be to draw and sketch. And also I would like to take advantage of the bigger screen for multitasking and watching videos on it.

JeryFD

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it for many things. A second screen for my iMac so I can keep Tweet Deck running on it while i'm home doing other things online. When I'm doing graveyard shifts i'll be using it mostly for video podcast consumption and some gaming(NBA2k15) once I can pair it to a bluetooth controller. While on the couch it'll be my multi-tasking device or doodle book.

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
As a graphic designer I'm loving what iPad Pro can do with Apple Pencil with my work and leisure. Also the new Adobe touch apps would be killer on that great screen. This will greatly enhance what I will be able to do going forward.

Levi Haines

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I would use this for my masters program schoolwork. The larger screen, pencil, and multitasking will make it even easier to leave everything else behind!

npadley

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm interested in using it for graphics programs - to process various images and using the full expanse of the iPad Pro to create a mobile office - using the various apps for doing work when on the road.

teague412

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using the pressure sensitive screen with the Pencil to help hand write music scores for my daughter. My favorite new feature definitely has to be the stereo speakers for much improved sound.

vincentag21

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I always dreamed about an iPad that has such a great performance and a wide space where i can express all my design feelings as well as my sketches with the help of this wonderful apple pencil. Hope you can make my dream come true. Thx iMore for this great chance !

Status
Not open for further replies.