Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica62578

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the current magic mouse and magic trackpad. I personally would love the ability to recharge, plus having force touch on the new trackpad would be awesome.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would use it to continue my wallpaper designs here on iMore. I do not own a trackpad, but have always tried them in the Apple Store. I believe it would certainly help with my work.

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love my original Magic Trackpad. I would connect them both up and use one with each hand! Okay, maybe not, but I would love to see how much better it is. :D

anon(9694893)

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would love to use the new keyboard and Magic Trackpad for all that I do on my Mac Mini. It would be a nice upgrade over my wired keyboard and Magic Mouse.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I really love the keyboard/trackpad combination when my MbPro is hooked up to a monitor. II use it at work all the time and it would be great to also be able to use that at home or wherever I go with the lighter/smaller keyboard.
At home i also use my Macbook to connect to my tv with HDMI. With the wireless keyboard and trackpad it would be a lot easier to operate it when whatching a movie or series, instead of running across the room every time,

Leonel Fidel

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I use a MacBook Air as my desktop, and it would give me a seamless transition of keyboard and trackpad to a desktop version of the same.
Thank you

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am moving across the country to take care of a sick family member. My job is allowing me to work from home, so winning the Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad would help me get my new home office all setup.

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Not a big fan of the Magic Mouse, but I could doubly with the Trackpad and Keyboard. I'd use the keyboard on the families iMac and I'd use the trackpad with my MacBook Pro. Still very happy with the Logitech ThinLine mouse, but having the 3D like touch for my 2013 MBP would be great!

bickumz

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm very excited about using the new trackpad on my mac. I've always been a mouse user and used an trackpad at apple store and almost bought an old one then but am glad i waited for these new magic accessories and I'd love to dive in into gestures and everything "magical" in trackpad land.

shyhermit

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Obviously, battery-free means more environmentally friendly usage of our gadgets.

After all, the accessories are so magical that they will find their own uses, right?!

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
With the magic keyboard/track pad, I could finally put to rest being stuck using the keyboard and the wearing trackpad on my macbook. It would finally give me the freedom hook my computer up to an external monitor (bigger than my 13in macbook screen) and work on projects for school on a bigger scale.

iJasonWade

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I would use the new magic accessories to help make the apps I build even better, they will allow me to be more mobile and have better control over designing new layouts and icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson