• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingoat

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I need the new mouse because I am developing a new iOS app and my virtual server will cost me so much I won't be able to afford the new hardware.

ypmaiya

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I would replace the existing iMac keyboard and Magic Mouse with the new rechargeable Magic keyboard and Magic Trackpad. iMac 21.5" is my primary computer and I use it a lot, thus requiring change in batteries of the keyboard and mouse every 15-20 days. That is really painful. Rechargeable keyboard and trackpad would do wonders for me as buying the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad here in India would mean spending ₹15000 over them, while a new HP laptop is available at ₹22000. Damn expensive here. Very much in need of the rechargeable keyboard and trackpad but holding myself due to the price...
Additionally the force touch on the trackpad would help me accomplish so many tasks without having to go through the long processes...

mrquick88

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm a teacher and I take my Macbook Pro with me to each of the schools that I teach at and to all of the trainings that I do for other teachers. I would use it with my classes, during my presentations, and for editing my teaching videos.

hugoromero

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win these awesome magic devices to use with my Mac mini and use them for force touch. Plus I would donate my Magic Mouse and trackpad to my dad for his iMac since he is still using a wired mouse.

fyrfyter

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm ready to buy my first Mac ever. I want a Mac Mini to use with my existing monitor, but I don't think my gaming keyboard & gaming mouse would work well with a Mac. I'd love to have a Magic Keyboard & Magic Trackpad 2 instead!

taoprophet420

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I look forward to using the New magic Trackpad with my new 5K iMac I didn't want to wait for the $50 option of ditching the magic mouse 2 and getting magic trackpad 2. I want use Force Touch(Jedi Training needed before December 18th) and see how smooth navigating my new iMac is with new trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok