Considering the switch to iPhone...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to be going back to iphone next month. I got a g4, and while it's a nice phone, I'm just not as happy with android coming from iOS. Only thing that stinks is I have to pay off the g4 first, which is 629 slats. Then I can upgrade to 6s. I should be getting it in Oct.10th if everything goes right

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to be going back to iphone next month. I got a g4, and while it's a nice phone, I'm just not as happy with android coming from iOS. Only thing that stinks is I have to pay off the g4 first, which is 629 slats. Then I can upgrade to 6s. I should be getting it in Oct.10th if everything goes right

Do you have a secondary temporary device that you can use? I have sold off a device prior to paying it off and used the funds to complete my EIP. I don't do that often but it's something to think about?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a secondary temporary device that you can use? I have sold off a device prior to paying it off and used the funds to complete my EIP. I don't do that often but it's something to think about?

Well, I kinda promised the folks id wait at least a month to save a bit. I'm still under their plan and all. I do have a Mumia y40 I could use, ha ha. And I don't know about selling the device before it's paid off. I heard theirs some weird activation issues with that it something. And it might be good to have some patience and wait a month. Its not that long I guess.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I know. I'm using my 5c again. It's not too bad because I love this phone. I just miss touch ID and the screen real estate.

I suppose 2 weeks after release I dnt too bad a wait. It's just I can't exactly plop down 600 dollars to pay off the g4 until that time.

I think this will be my last switch though. I just like iOS more of a system. I like not having to worry about get updates, I like not worrying why my battery is acting up or performance is bad. I like having access to polish apps. I like having the ability to go to a dedicated Store to fix issues.And while I will miss having device variety, that's a trade off I'm willing to make.

lmws214

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi to all,

I am using Note 4 and quite fed up with the andriod experience, cld u pls advise me what is the safest and fastest efficient way to transfer all my data from samsung note 4 to iphone 6 plus pls?
thanks much
cheers

no regrets with the switch from Note 4 to iphon6 plus. With the new iOS9 it is so easy to use and i love my iphone 6plus, cheers to all. Love every bit of my i6plus