• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Can't Take It Any Longer!

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I still jailbreak so I can block ads in every app and browser on my iPhone/iPad. I also use iBlacklist to prevent blocked/anonymous callers from being able to leave messages.

On the default iOS, when you block a caller they get sent straight to voicemail and the system never alerts you of the VM and I believe it goes to the deleted or blocked messages folder in VM. iBlacklist can be set so that the caller never gets connected or that it answers and gets hung up on or they get a busy signal.

I have a few other mods as well installed.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I like that iBlacklist app! If I ever jailbrake, I'll certainly install that...

I still jailbreak so I can block ads in every app and browser on my iPhone/iPad. I also use iBlacklist to prevent blocked/anonymous callers from being able to leave messages.

On the default iOS, when you block a caller they get sent straight to voicemail and the system never alerts you of the VM and I believe it goes to the deleted or blocked messages folder in VM. iBlacklist can be set so that the caller never gets connected or that it answers and gets hung up on or they get a busy signal.

I have a few other mods as well installed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman