Cannot use iCloud Photo Library from iPhone

I

iMore Question

I recently disabled iCloud Photo Library because it stored all my photos from my old iPad which I no longer needed and there was no available space on my iCloud. I decided to purchase the 50gb iCloud and now I would like to enable iCloud Photo Library from my iPhone so that I can store my photos there.

I tried to go to Settings -> iCloud -> Photos and enabled iCloud Photo Library but after that nothing happened. I think it should have started to sync my photos to iCloud but it did not.
I checked iCloud Photos from Safari and it says the following at the top of the page: 'iCloud Photo Library has been disabled. You have 15 days remaining to make sure you have a complete copy of your photos and videos.'
I think it's because I disabled it half a month ago and I would like to know whether I have to wait for 15 days to be able to enable my Library again or there's some other solution.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recently disabled iCloud Photo Library because it stored all my photos from my old iPad which I no longer needed and there was no available space on my iCloud. I decided to purchase the 50gb iCloud and now I would like to enable iCloud Photo Library from my iPhone so that I can store my photos there.

I tried to go to Settings -> iCloud -> Photos and enabled iCloud Photo Library but after that nothing happened. I think it should have started to sync my photos to iCloud but it did not.
I checked iCloud Photos from Safari and it says the following at the top of the page: 'iCloud Photo Library has been disabled. You have 15 days remaining to make sure you have a complete copy of your photos and videos.'
I think it's because I disabled it half a month ago and I would like to know whether I have to wait for 15 days to be able to enable my Library again or there's some other solution.

I recommend you contact Apple Support to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2