• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Can you copy & paste urls with the Reminders app?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can you copy & paste urls with the Reminders app?

I wish you could make multiple offers in the stock notes app like evernote, or email too notes like evernote, i found a jailbreak tweak that puts the clickable urls in the reminders app though lol

I have to say personally say I use Evernote for everything. The app on my 5S, The app on my iPad, The web based and the desktop and no matter what I do you can sync it all no matter where you jump from with it.

Last edited:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can you copy & paste urls with the Reminders app?

I have to say personally say I use Evernote for everything. The app on my 5S, The app on my iPad, The web based and the desktop and no matter what I do you can sync it all no matter where you jump from with it.

Maybe i should start using it more often then also

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I use omnifocus not because i need it, because i was gifted it, its great but im far from a power user, the one thing i like is to be able to copy and paste urls in the notes section for things i wanna buy, ive tried looking everywhere and ive tried a bunch, you cant do that on the stock reminders app can you? Or else i would switch, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I may be way off but in a last attempt to at least show you what I do because I use a lot of clickable links for various things but they can be for all intents the same as you so I will show you how I use Evernote to do it using the list on the left that any of them I keep links be ie the text list or the list on the right. The I just go in as you would save a link and click on that to take you to,the toy you want to buy.

emazevy2.jpg

Every link under either note I make are all clickable and then I make folders to keep these notes in. At least I tried and I hope maybe that will work and if not maybe you will find uses for Evernote.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

So i use fantastical 2 for my calendar and i never realized that inputting reminders in the is exactly what i want they have clickable urls and phone numbers, i never realized it before!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So i use fantastical 2 for my calendar and i never realized that inputting reminders in the is exactly what i want they have clickable urls and phone numbers, i never realized it before!
The app sure does and I also use Fantastical2 along with Evernote and the Native reminders app. If I had know that we could have saved each the writing you know....:) It's all good that you found that out.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Reminders

linsiris,
I use Reminders religiously but unfortunately it needs a lot of work.
I am also having issues with it crashing on my iPad when I press the 'i" to display more info. The crashes are intermittent.
Anyway, let's see what iOS 8 brings us.
Good Luck

I honestly dislike the stock ios7 reminders, but still recommend new people to use it, to get a hang of making to-do lists to help them out. I've tried other apps and I'm currently using mostly clear/fantastical (since clear doesn't think with the stock reminders and I already had quite a few things there). It could definitely use a makeover.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgule