Can you add a logo/pic to mail?

I

iMore Question

Gday guys,
Recently purchased the new 12.9 iPad Pro for work which I love, however, I cant figure out how to add my work logo to my mail signature.
I can add a typical text sig but not my professional logo/pic.

Is this something that can be done and if so, how?

Thanks in advance guys

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. This should work between iOS devices. I'm unclear as to whether or not the photo will show up on other devices. Keeping that in mind, give this a try:

1. Select the photo/logo from your photos on your iPad.
  2. Go to Settings>Mail>Signature
  3. Select "All Accounts" if you want the logo to show up from all your different emails. Or, select "Per Account" if you want to select a specific email account to use with your logo.
  4. Paste in the image that you selected earlier.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
This should work between iOS devices. I'm unclear as to whether or not the photo will show up on other devices. Keeping that in mind, give this a try:

1. Select the photo/logo from your photos on your iPad.
  2. Go to Settings>Mail>Signature
  3. Select "All Accounts" if you want the logo to show up from all your different emails. Or, select "Per Account" if you want to select a specific email account to use with your logo.
  4. Paste in the image that you selected earlier.

Just tried that on my iPhone and sent a test mail and the image did not come through.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just tried that on my iPhone and sent a test mail and the image did not come through.

I tried it from my phone to my work PC... it did not show up on my PC, but I could see it when I viewed it from my phone. Oh well, that's definitely not going to help the OP! :(

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I tried it from my phone to my work PC... it did not show up on my PC, but I could see it when I viewed it from my phone. Oh well, that's definitely not going to help the OP! :(

And the image was still in my signature on my iPhone.

The image did not show up on my PC or iPhone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
17c78a933c96e5962f32de8ac65b3cfa.jpg

This is the screenshot that I sent of the email I sent myself. The little Apple logo is the image that I added.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE: This is just a progress note. I tried adding an emoji from my phone, and I could see it from my PC and my iPhone. So.... if you use an app from the app store to make your own custom emoji, and then set up a keyboard, this might be doable

sledge007

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Trying iOS yet again, I haven't been very satisfied, having used Android since 2011. Got an iPhone XR from work and trying to set my signature which is proving to be seriously annoying, my corporate signature is a png file, that's it. sig.png

Is there absolutely ZERO way of attaching this photo into my signature, whether it be the native iOS Mail or Outlook?

I've searched several different websites this morning and can't seem to find a solution.

Is it a size issue, is there another app I can use? I am not interested in typing all that text out as plain text. I want my mobile emails to look as professional as my PC emails.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Trying iOS yet again, I haven't been very satisfied, having used Android since 2011. Got an iPhone XR from work and trying to set my signature which is proving to be seriously annoying, my corporate signature is a png file, that's it. View attachment 128773

Is there absolutely ZERO way of attaching this photo into my signature, whether it be the native iOS Mail or Outlook?

I've searched several different websites this morning and can't seem to find a solution.

Is it a size issue, is there another app I can use? I am not interested in typing all that text out as plain text. I want my mobile emails to look as professional as my PC emails.

The app Nine will do it. My mobile and desktop signatures are identical, including an image. It's a comparitaively expensive app, but I've purchased it for both Android and iOS.

It's a dream on Android, but delivery/refresh is a bit spotty on iOS. I run it and Outlook. If something comes in on Outlook before Nine, I manually refresh Nine then reply.

It has a 2-week free trial -- check it out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77