Can we have the iphone sync every minute then minimum 15 minutes?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to make the iphone sync with email every few minutes rather then 15? anyway to make it so as soon as i get the email, it will be sent to the iphone??
Thanks!

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Darth have a question for you. I have the gmail account set up and push is on. However at e bottom of the fetch section is advanced. When I click on that it shows gmail as fetch and the option of 'push' is not available. Any ideas? Thx

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Jailbreak. Other than that no the chat bubbles are what you get. You can't change the colors or rather or not their there or not

jb20

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to make the iphone sync with email every few minutes rather then 15? anyway to make it so as soon as i get the email, it will be sent to the iphone??
Thanks!

I mentioned this in another Thread. there is a great app if you are a gmail user like I am. Its called push for gmail. The developer is ILegend Soft. What makes this app wounderful is that it gives you pop up notification on your screen. The same as sms does. It also alows you to use mobile web version of gmail mail that allows you to do everything as you would on a computer desk top. You can star an email right on the screen rather than drop the email into a folder as the native email app allows. Another great feature is customizable ringtones. Your not a hostage to just one sound.

Go tp the app store. Its the best $2.00 you will spend. Instant push mail with pop up notification.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy