Can I go into an Apple retail store and exchange my iPhone 6 for another colour or capacity?

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to go into an Apple retail store and exchange my iPhone 6 for another colour or capacity if I purchased it from the online retail store?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can I go into an Apple retail store and exchange my iPhone 6 for another colo...

It has to be within 14 days? Because I'm interstate and my 14 days end today, but I go back home tomorrow, which is 15 days... Could I still go and would I need an appointment to change my colour?

14 days to do returns and no I doubt that they'll let you tomorrow.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
First thing: You have to have purchased the phone FROM Apple. I say this because when I was at the Apple Store this week someone had purchased their phone from Verizon and wanted to exchange it at the Apple Store.

Second: You have 14 days to do an exchange. HOWEVER, you may have some luck if you go in there on day 15. I know at one point I returned an iPad on day 15 and they let me do it.

Good luck!!

abbie65

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
First thing: You have to have purchased the phone FROM Apple. I say this because when I was at the Apple Store this week someone had purchased their phone from Verizon and wanted to exchange it at the Apple Store.

Second: You have 14 days to do an exchange. HOWEVER, you may have some luck if you go in there on day 15. I know at one point I returned an iPad on day 15 and they let me do it.

Good luck!!